Wednesday, February 17, 2010

secrets.

Idk how I should've felt, or how I even feel about what I found out, so.. I'll just leave it as the past.

But I feel uneasy, knowing that shit still hasn't been resolved. Nothing's the same, we're just two distant people, living our separate lives, and mingling when needed. Maybe this is for the best? I don't know. But it's peaceful.. I guess.

I easily get bored. I need an escape. For when I can't deal with people around me, when I can't deal with all the bullshit of my everyday life. I hate routine, but I'm not a fan of spontaneity.
Where do I stand, undecided, unsure?

Laziness is taking over me. I'm sick and tired of everything.
I don't even know why! But I just am.

Waiting on some quality time with some people. That's all I ever live for nowadays.

0 comments: